(((SiriusXM))) Deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my car back in December and while playing with the radio noticed the free trial to SiriusXM. Since my commutes tend to be short I didn't see the advantage to maintaining the service with limited music appeal. Instead I loaded a bunch a music onto an SD card and plugged it into the infotainment center located in the glove box. As my free trial came to an end I noticed several mailers offering incentives if I signed up now. Well it is April and they have not forgotten about me, today I received an offer for 6 months at $4.99 with no reactivation fee. Sounds like a great price, wondering if everyone else is getting similar offers?

Time to program another SD card.

We stopped getting offers from SiriusXM in recent weeks. Is the latest offer they sent you $4.99 a month, or $4.99 for the entire 6 months?

We let the free trial end and went with a SD card also.

Just reactivated mine for $25 for 5 months, plus an extra few bucks for DMCA fees. Perfect to get me through baseball season.

I had to pay another $25 for 5 months to do online streaming, so that was a bit of a catch.

If you like SiriusXM, don't ever pay more than average $5/month for it. Before your sub auto-renews at the ridiculous full price, call them to cancel. They will eventually come back around to this deal for customer retention.

Funny story. We don't have XM signal in our garage because it's substantially underground and my wife parks the car in underground parking at work. The radio never received the signal to terminate the subscription, so it has just continued to work throughout the entire lease even though we only paid for 6 months after the free trial.

Back