You can swipe the screen for next/prev song

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njet

For some reason I have no swearing wheel buttons (poor man's version?).

Just yesterday day I learnt you can swipe the screen left/right to change tracks (while playing form the phone/Spotify off course).

It made me so happy I thought I'd share :)

---
Mods: feel free to remove this post if you believe it's not relevant.

njet said:
For some reason I have no swearing wheel buttons (poor man's version?).

Just yesterday day I learnt you can swipe the screen left/right to change tracks (while playing form the phone/Spotify off course).

It made me so happy I thought I'd share :)

---
Mods: feel free to remove this post if you believe it's not relevant.

A 2015 SEL has steering wheel buttons.

JoulesThief said:

I bought mine used and I whole a different steering wheel altoghether. Long sorry, no buttons (swearing or not).

I'm glad they made the steering wheel buttons standard on the 2017 and newer models. Sure, I understand the 2016 SE is a base model, but for a $30k car...c'mon. It really should have at minimum had buttons for volume, play/pause, and voice assistant activation.

njet said:
JoulesThief said:

I bought mine used and I whole a different steering wheel altoghether. Long sorry, no buttons (swearing or not).

Either you don't have an SEL (does have cloth or fake leather interior?) or else your steering wheel was swapped out (possibly due to airbag deployment?

SEL is VW's top trim level in the US across its model range, so it will (or should) have the fancy steering wheel.

Back