Colorado e-Golf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bdawg25

So I thought I was in the market for a Nissan Leaf as a commuter vehicle so I wouldn't have to continue driving my Nissan Titan XD with the Cummings diesel as a daily driver. The dealership closest to me also sells Volkswagens next door. So I test drove the Leaf and was pretty much sold until I saw an e-Golf on the other lot. I had never heard anything about the e-Golf. However based on the handsome look of the e-Golf. I lost complete interest in the Leaf. After many nights (5) of research, I decided the e-Golf would better suit me. I am happy say 15 days after seeing my first e-Golf I jumped on a flight to Northern California and purchased a 2016 Night Blue Metallic CPO e-Golf se with the DC fast charge. Thank you everyone for posting/sharing information, it was really helpful in making my decision. Oh just in case you are wondering why I didn't buy the e-Golf in Colorado, it's because for the same everything accept color (yurano gray) and miles (4900 vs 19000) they wanted $7k more than the CPO I found in California.

Heavens no lol! A friend needed to drive out to Reno to pick up some belongings. So we took his Ford F150 and my tow dolly and picked it up from Reno and pulled it back to Colorado with no problems. :lol:

Heavens no lol! A friend needed to drive out to Reno to pick up some belongings. So we took his Ford F150 and my tow dolly and picked it up from Reno and pulled it back to Colorado with no problems. :lol:

Back