2016 e-Golf tires for sale in Portland, Oregon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eGolfPDX

Hello,

I recently traded my 2016 e-Golf SEL in, but still have the OEM Bridgestone Ecopia 205/55R16 Low Resistance Rolling tires being stored in my garage with less than 7,000 miles on them. Nearly all of those miles were through neighborhoods and side streets going 25-40mph, so you should have plenty of tread left in them. There is no damage to the tires in any way that I am aware of. A new set would be $480, but I would be happy to have someone take these off my hands for $150 if they are willing to come pick them up at my office in Tigard.

I know I drive conservatively, like an old man, how else do I get 6 to 6.3 m /kwh... Think I am at 19800 miles now... and I measured tread depth, I still have 8/32" tread left on my original Ecopia's.

This tires will last quite a long time, if you drive less than "enthusiastically"

JoulesThief said:
I know I drive conservatively, like an old man, how else do I get 6 to 6.3 m /kwh... Think I am at 19800 miles now... and I measured tread depth, I still have 8/32" tread left on my original Ecopia's.
Yes, the Ecopias seem to hold up well. Checking the pre-turn-in report on my 2016, I had 28,642 miles, with 7/32" tread on the front tires, 6/32" at the rear.

DepletedZPM said:
Yes, the Ecopias seem to hold up well.

The Ecopia PLUS as fitted by VW, and available on the retail market, holds up well. But the ones fitted by Nissan as OEM for the Leaf are crap.

DepletedZPM said:
JoulesThief said:
Yes, the Ecopias seem to hold up well. Checking the pre-turn-in report on my 2016, I had 28,642 miles, with 7/32" tread on the front tires, 6/32" at the rear.
That is really outstanding tire tread wear, for the weight of this car.

JoulesThief said:
DepletedZPM said:
That is really outstanding tire tread wear, for the weight of this car.

Similar treadwear for me for my OEM Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 Plus tires: 24,733 miles, 7/32" tread on the front tires, 6/32" at the rear.

Honestly I didn't like the tires much: they slip too often on acceleration and when braking while crossing painted lines. I'm glad I don't live where we see ice often: they must be terrible in freezing weather. But yes, the treadwear is great.

Love the efficiency and durability of the Ecopias, hate everything else about them :lol:

My heart breaks every time I try to nyoom off from a traffic light only to have the wheels spin. For their intended purpose though, they're great. I'll wait for an e-GTI to get "fun" tires on my EV.

Sparklebeard said:
Love the efficiency and durability of the Ecopias, hate everything else about them :lol:

My heart breaks every time I try to nyoom off from a traffic light only to have the wheels spin. For their intended purpose though, they're great. I'll wait for an e-GTI to get "fun" tires on my EV.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised, if when battery capacity gets bigger, an e-GTI Golf becomes a reality. There is certainly a niche market of buyers, waiting for it to arrive, just need better battery technology and more range. Audi is releasing a newer model, limited edition e-Tron, perhaps in 2020, that will compete against the Tesla S.... Save your penny's, it's what you really want to drive. Like only a total of 50 are going to be built.

My feeling is that the ‘e-GTI’ will be a variant of the ID Neo.

The fuel I’m not paying for for my e-Golf can go toward my future ‘e-GTI’!

Hello. It's been 5 months and I have had no offers, so I would like to offer the tires for free to anyone who be able to come pick them up. I would prefer someone get use out of them instead of having to put them in a landfill.

As the eGolf uses a relatively common size (the Leaf also uses that size for some trim levels) you may want to advertise on Craigslist or other more common advertising source.

Back