VW MUD FLAPS FOR 2019 EGOLF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetalMan

Does any one have any info on the correct VW mud flaps for a 2019. My dealer claimed the part numbers for are not in the system yet. I got the numbers for a 2018 and would have to think they are the same. Can anyone verify that or have the part numbers.

I went thru the same things with my 2018 eGolf; 2 different local dealers could not located the part number. I ended up purchase the following from Amazon and they fit my 2018 perfectly:
For the REAR: 5G0075101 or 5G0-075-101
For the FRONT: 5G0075111 5G0-075-111

Good luck

Maybe the "C" was added as newer models come out? I remember the guys at the part dept were also confused as well and won't guarantee either parts would fit. Since they have to order the parts and no return for "Special Order", i decided to purchase from Amazon with their generous return policy (also the cheapest and free shipping).

I've never even thought about getting mudflaps. How useful are they? I might drive in a little mud but I won't be driving in snow.

And are the rear or front flaps more useful?

Thanks!

I goofed and bought this set.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-2018-VW-Volkswagen-Golf-Sportwagen-Front-Rear-Splash-Guards-Mud-Flaps-OEM/191816300179

I missed the fact (or the ad changed) that the rear flaps are pn 5G9-075-101 and not 5G0 075 101. It appears to fit other than the tab at the bottom doesn't line up with any of the rear bumper cover horizontal holes.

For those that bought the correct mud flaps, did you have to do any drilling or did every single mounting hole line up with an existing hole or screw on the e-Golf?

eGolfJoe said:
I goofed and bought this set.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-2018-VW-Volkswagen-Golf-Sportwagen-Front-Rear-Splash-Guards-Mud-Flaps-OEM/191816300179

I missed the fact (or the ad changed) that the rear flaps are pn 5G9-075-101 and not 5G0 075 101. It appears to fit other than the tab at the bottom doesn't line up with any of the rear bumper cover horizontal holes.

For those that bought the correct mud flaps, did you have to do any drilling or did every single mounting hole line up with an existing hole or screw on the e-Golf?

The rear is probably different because the Sportwagons have different bumpers and the rear structure is extended to get the cargo length. You should buy the correct part, rather than trying to drill to fit.

I was cruising the VW eGolf accessories page and it lists the correct pn's as
https://parts.vw.com/accessories/Volkswagen_2019_e-Golf/Comfort-and-Protection.html

front 5G0075111
rear 5G0075101C
set NPN075028

I contacted the Ebay seller to see if I can return the ones I incorrectly ordered.

EasyValue said:
I've never even thought about getting mudflaps. How useful are they? I might drive in a little mud but I won't be driving in snow.

And are the rear or front flaps more useful?

Thanks!

I put them on all of my cars. They help keep the car a little cleaner and protect the rockers from getting the paint blasted off of them. The Golf front flaps are pretty short though.

2016golfse said:
The rear is probably different because the Sportwagons have different bumpers and the rear structure is extended to get the cargo length. You should buy the correct part, rather than trying to drill to fit.

I ended up buying the correct mud flaps from the dealer. Get this, even the right ones you still have to drill to mount, front and back. It's weird that they didn't make it easier for the back ones, just moving the lower tab an inch they would have picked up one of the existing holes back there.

Anyone with DIY install of mud flaps? If it needs no drilling in to the body would be ideal.

ratanshah said:
Anyone with DIY install of mud flaps? If it needs no drilling in to the body would be ideal.

Are you asking if anyone has installed factory mud flaps themselves? If so then yes and read the post above yours to see my reply.

Back