No more e-Golfs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1485

Well, there goes the slim hope we had of there being enough e-Golfs to develop 3rd party batteries and such...

https://cleantechnica.com/2019/05/04/the-volkswagen-e-golf-is-dead-in-us-long-live-the-i-d-crozz-and-hatch/

for Schlitz & giggles, I did an auto-trader search last night plugging in for New e-Golf's only. My bias, looking for my Great Falls Green outside of mine & the one that was just bought in York PA, destined for OR.

So, outside of the 100 SE/SEL's in the Northeast.

There are about the same covering Mid-atlantic from MD/DE, KY, TN on south to about NC. Beyond that, yer SOL.

There is a big BLACK HOLE in the Red state middle of the country where NO e-golfs are even considered.

Yet in the Pacific NW on down to about Sacramento area, I am seeing about 100 offered.

From south of Sacremento to the border there were 500...

So, I was thinking bout this most of the day & thanks to tim for posting. Great minds mourn alike...

There are about 800 or so e-Golfs in the US atm. BLACK, WHITE, BLUE, GRAY. Couple off white. Couple Silver. That's all she wrote.

Meanwhile I was about 2 breathes away from putting my 1000Euro down on an ID3 waiting list last week... Watching what happens in Frankfurt in Sept. My kids want the Buzz...

Back