parts available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We recently sold our 2015 SEL, my wife couldn't handle the range anxiety in the winter here. We're in the White mts of NH. I have the following items available. I would prefer it someone would take it all for $150 or BRO. PM me if interested.

compact spare from a 2016 Golf gasser, unused
plastic fitting to secure the spare in the tire-well
VW jack and lug wrench
VW winter floor mats lightly used
2 front rotors

Well rats.
Did you sell it to a local?
I don't want to be the only e-Golf up there on the weekends.
Going to drive up Washington this summer. Should be fun.

If the 2015 stuff fits a 2017, I might be interested.

Amadeus said:
I don't want to be the only e-Golf up there on the weekends.

You won't be.

Finding a charger is another matter. There are not many in the N. Conway area. A few Level 2's, but almost all are hotel owned for their guests.

They are thin up there but AMC Crawford has one, and there is one at the bottom of the Mt W auto road (if you know where to look). Rumor has it that there is something in Lincoln, but I have not checked. Might just be for Tesla.

I have one at the house, so that helps.

I also cheat a bit and have a Jeep waiting for me. Jeeeeeeep!

Apologies to Rsolaregolf for hijacking your parts thread. Good Luck!

Rsolaregolf said:
We recently sold our 2015 SEL, my wife couldn't handle the range anxiety in the winter here. We're in the White mts of NH. I have the following items available. I would prefer it someone would take it all for $150 or BRO. PM me if interested.

VW jack and lug wrench
2 front rotors

Verbruggan said:
Apologies to Rsolaregolf for hijacking your parts thread. Good Luck!

Rsolaregolf said:

VW jack and lug wrench
2 front rotors

No problem, here in the White mt area, both are free

2 L2 chargers at Littleton Food Coop for when your shopping there
1 L2 charger at Woodstock Station in N Woodstock when dining there but it has been iced several times by gas guzzlers.

Back