WeatherTech Wind Deflector

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hcaspary

Recently acquired 2016 SEL model, first EV, and a true joy so far. I have previously owned weather tech window deflectors and I was shopping at their site. No options for the E model, but plenty of options for other Golfs. Has anyone ordered for the regular Golf, did it fit? Thanks

hcaspary said:
Recently acquired 2016 SEL model, first EV, and a true joy so far. I have previously owned weather tech window deflectors and I was shopping at their site. No options for the E model, but plenty of options for other Golfs. Has anyone ordered for the regular Golf, did it fit? Thanks

Wind deflectors for any golf mk7 should be fine on e-Golf. Only real differences for body/interior stuff is the rear floor mats are shorter on the e-Golf because of battery hump under front seats. Mud guards seem to be tricky depending on which driver assist features the car has but I don’t think that’s specific to e-Golf.

It’s pretty much just like any other Mk7

Sparklebeard said:
Only real differences for body/interior stuff is the rear floor mats are shorter on the e-Golf because of battery hump under front seats.

Driver's side front floor mat is also different for the same reason.

manybees said:
Sparklebeard said:
Only real differences for body/interior stuff is the rear floor mats are shorter on the e-Golf because of battery hump under front seats.

Driver's side front floor mat is also different for the same reason.

You re 100% correct, thanks for pointing out that omission.

https://www.weathertech.com/volkswagen/2019/e-golf/floorliner-digitalfit/

Back