Another safety sticker recall?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GadgetGav

I just got a letter telling me that there is another safety sticker recall. Apparently the vehicle loading information was not printed onto the appropriate certification label in production. Rather than sending a sticker, this time I have to go to a dealership to have them apply and overlay to a sticker that's already there.

The dealership is not particularly convenient for me and I'm certainly not taking time off from work for something so trivial, so if I do it at all it will have to be on a weekend. Luckily it's free until December 31st 2020, so I may just leave it until the end of the lease :lol:

The funny thing is that I got the last sticker in the mail and my car already had a sticker with the same information. Different formatting, but the same wording. I just stuck it in the glove box.

At some point the car will need a service, so it won't have to wait until the end of the lease, but I won't be rushing to do this one!

Back