2016 New Features will not be retrofitted for 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AgentEG

I had a small glimmer of hope that the new Diver Assistance systems and the new MIB II would be available as an upgrade or update...

Reference # 815010301

Dear ****

The importance of great safety features, not to mention a great sound system, can’t be overestimated in a vehicle, so I completely understand your interest in making upgrades to your 2015 eGolf!

At this time, I regret to say that no retrofit kits are planned for upgrading 2015 models with the MIB II Infotainment system or the new Driver Assistance Package. While we don’t have options currently planned for your vehicle, it doesn’t mean we never will! I’ve made sure that your interest in seeing a retrofit for the Driver Assistance systems and MIB II is correctly coded and made available for review by our product teams, as we’re always looking for new ways to make owning a VW even better.

I hope you’ve been enjoying a great time with your eGolf! If you have any questions about your VW, or if there is anything I can assist you with, please send me a reply letting me know.

Sincerely,

Eric L.
Customer CARE Advocate

I doubt the drivers assistance would be able to be retrofitted, however, I am sure that the MIBII will be an easy swap. I am just not sure if the cost will be completely worth it.

Back