Drivers window, Center steering, Clock setting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

japeters

Some times the drivers window will automatically go down, most of time time I have to hold the button down. Why?
There is no center home for the steering like on a gas Golf (Hint to the company)
All the videos for setting the clock are for another machine (Hold down the center 00-00 button a long time)

1) "Calibrate" all the auto up/down windows and rolling each window down while continuing to hold the button down for a few seconds after the window has completely lowered. Repeat for the up process.

2) Don't know what auto center steering wheel is. Sorry.

3) Set your clock on the touchscreen. If you set it to GPS and the correct time zone, you won't ever have to set it again.

2016golfse said:
1) "Calibrate" all the auto up/down windows and rolling each window down while continuing to hold the button down for a few seconds after the window has completely lowered. Repeat for the up process.

2) Don't know what auto center steering wheel is. Sorry.

3) Set your clock on the touchscreen. If you set it to GPS and the correct time zone, you won't ever have to set it again.
I don't know specifically about the 2016, but I suspect you will have to manually enable and disable DST when the clocks change in the fall and spring even with the automatic time setting.

Did you completely drain the battery?

I know that in ICE cars, when the batter dies, the power windows need to be "reset". Owners manual may give you the steps.

Not sure what you mean by centre steering.

Back