Navigation warning messages when not using navi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see navigation warning messages that you're going the wrong way even though you have no destinations input into the navi? Started receiving them a couple times a day, randomly.

Have to wait until customer service is open tomorrow for them to investigate.

The only messages I have seen pop up are Traffic warnings. It was a bit annoying to me because they were about 20 miles away in the opposite direction.

I only got traffic notifications of some other motorist going the wrong way on the 210 freeway the other day. Just like miimura, it wan't relevant as it was on the other side of town.

I misread the message. Yes, it does seem to be traffic warnings (in my case, 90 miles away near San Diego!).

laegolfer said:
I only got traffic notifications of some other motorist going the wrong way on the 210 freeway the other day. Just like miimura, it wan't relevant as it was on the other side of town.
Notifications like that always remind me of the old joke; An elderly lady calls her elderly husband on his (basic) cellphone to warn him she's heard reports of a motorist going the wrong way on the highway. "There's not just one", he says, "there's hundreds of them!" :lol:

Back