Provincial Election: Do I have to vote for the Liberals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ichwoo

I am not into politics. But this year I think there is $14K on the line so I like to ask if this rebate will be gone if the Liberals loses? How much time after the June election do you think the rebate will be gone if they do lose? I don't like the Liberals but I think I would have to vote for them for the sake of my rebate. :evil:

ichwoo said:
I am not into politics. But this year I think there is $14K on the line so I like to ask if this rebate will be gone if the Liberals loses? How much time after the June election do you think the rebate will be gone if they do lose? I don't like the Liberals but I think I would have to vote for them for the sake of my rebate. :evil:

I wonder the same thing... But now with the PC Leader out of the picture, and Rob Fords brother being a canditate... We may not have to be "forced" to vote for liberals :)

Hi, I can tell you the PC's plan to scrap the Climate Action Plan, which includes the EVIP/EVIC programs. Last month, I asked a currently sitting PC MPP about their platform to eliminate CAP (end the effect on the EVIP) and the response I got was:

"Specifically, in regards to the EV Incentive (Rebate) Program and other green initiatives covered under Climate Change Action Program, our plan puts aside $1.5 billion for us to maintain our contractual obligations and evaluate good programs to maintain."

So, read into this what you wish but I asked again for more solid info and none has been given since.

I for one will be voting Liberal if I don't get clear messaging from the PCs on the EVIP/EVIC.

Hope this helps.

Back