Anyone want my spot in line (London Ontario)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nerk

Well...

I'm pretty sure my quest to acquire an e-golf is coming to an end... My 2018 Leaf is expecting delivery in the next two weeks...

Before I get my deposit returned, wondering if anyone wants my spot in line... I've heard from unofficial sources that I'm #4 in the queue, but still no confirmed delivery date... The e-golf I have ordered is in Atlantic Blue with Tech/DAP and Leatherette...

shoot me a PM if interested and lets see if we can make arrangements with the dealership... I plan on getting my $1000 deposit returned on Friday, so please let me know before then...

Thanks

nerk said:
Well...

I'm pretty sure my quest to acquire an e-golf is coming to an end... My 2018 Leaf is expecting delivery in the next two weeks...

Before I get my deposit returned, wondering if anyone wants my spot in line... I've heard from unofficial sources that I'm #4 in the queue, but still no confirmed delivery date... The e-golf I have ordered is in Atlantic Blue with Tech/DAP and Leatherette...

shoot me a PM if interested and lets see if we can make arrangements with the dealership... I plan on getting my $1000 deposit returned on Friday, so please let me know before then...

Thanks

When did you order and what is the estimated delivery date?

If u still have the spot, it’m Be great if I can take ur spot, my expected delivery is around end of this year... thx David

Hey Everyone,

What ended up happening?

If there's a spot that came out of this I'm interested.

Sorry all, I already took the spot on February, still waiting the car come.

Back