Any e-golf Owners in Greater Cincinnati/Southern Ohio Area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elladara

I was just wondering how many e-golfs are in Cincinnati. I ordered mine from a dealer in Maryland and had it shipped. The whole transaction was done by phone. I am pretty pleased with the car especially since I had never driven one before I bought it.

Congrats. I have family in Cincinnati, so I visit there relatively often. NRG EVgo has recently built out a reasonable looking network in the area. You could even get to Dayton and back if you used the station at the Walmart in West Chester Township just off I-75 going and coming. You would just have to drive at the speed limit to make sure you could make the round trip. The Dayton airport on the north side of town would probably be too far round trip from that fast charger.
It's also only 80 miles from the last fast charger off I-71 in Mason to the first fast charger on the Columbus end in Grove City. A short stop to get some extra juice at the Tanger Outlets in Jeffersonville would give you some extra margin if you didn't want to pay for a fast charge leaving town.

I live in NE Ohio and have wondered if I was the only one in the state..guess not. I have a 2015 SEL that I bought the summer of 2017 "new" from a dealer in Minnesota. Have 16k miles so far and only a tire rotation as far as maintenance. Love the way it drives, only issue is the lack of charging infrastructure, but I just plug it in 120 at work and works fine for my 40mi round trip commute

I wonder how many "new" 2017 e-Golfs will sit around for 2 years and then show up as "new" for sale in another non CARB state? I would certainly entertain the idea buying a 2017 or 2018 "new" that's a couple of years old, if I could get it for around what I paid for my 2015 SEL brand new in Oct of 2015.

Back