Traction battery SoC % no longer reported by new Car-Net.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please apply this salt to the following statements: "as far as I know."

With exact percentage SoC no longer reported on the revamped Car-Net site (and never was by the Android app or the car,) it can apparently now only be estimated from the battery gauge, except after successfully charging to full or a preset level.

Am I missing anything?

Just discovered that you can see the exact state of charge in the web version of car-net by making the browser window narrow enough for the remote/status page's information elements to reorganize into a single vertical column.

When you resize the window like that it goes into "mobile browser" mode. You can tell because the "hamburger menu" icon comes up in the upper right hand corner. When I log in from my iPhone browser it's like that too. The Remote page shows the actual battery percentage. Why the exposed content is any different in one mode or the other is totally beyond me.

jack8trades said:
Just discovered that you can see the exact state of charge in the web version of car-net by making the browser window narrow enough for the remote/status page's information elements to reorganize into a single vertical column.

deleted... found it.

Back