'The Hooniverse' review of 2015 e-Golf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchell

“There’s officially a Volkswagen Golf for everyone. The standard Golf is a go-to choice in the compact hatchback market….”

“Now Volkswagen has a Golf for the ultra-green set. It’s the 2015 eGolf, and it’s the automaker’s first shot at a fully electric machine here in the United States.”

“What makes it special beyond its propulsion system? Nothing… and that’s why people will like it.”

e-golf1.jpg

If you can put up with the soundtrack and suffer through the beginning, it's actually a pretty good review!
http://youtu.be/lyHMA1G_pdk

I haven't read one bad or even ho hum review and I've read them all. This plus Motor Trend car of the year, Greencar.com reader/editors pick, cnet #1 compact (Golf not e-Golf) and is a very competitive price is what convinced me to order the Limestone Gray

I'd be surprised if VW isn't losing money on each one

Ron

That's a great review. I also like that he didn't throw in the standard, 80 mile range is too short, generic complaint that most of the car reviewers unnecessarily throw in. Instead he pointed out that there is plenty of battery to spare compared to what most people commute. He's right. It's a great car. I'm loving mine!

Back