Used 2017 Price Prediction Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I have been researching/obsessing on the 2017 used e-golf prices lately. I'd like to purchase one early next year if everything lines up for me. I've seen a few for sale in southern California for around 26k for the premium version.

My Question: What will the the price be for a used premium model 2017 e-golf in Feb of 2019?
My thinking: Late this year and early next year some of the 2017 e-golf owners will want to trade up to something newer, even if it's another brand.

My Assumption/hope: Prices for the 2017 will drop below 20K.

Any feedback from the community will be appreciated.

thanks

withoutpetrol said:
Hello, I have been researching/obsessing on the 2017 used e-golf prices lately. I'd like to purchase one early next year if everything lines up for me. I've seen a few for sale in southern California for around 26k for the premium version.

My Question: What will the the price be for a used premium model 2017 e-golf in Feb of 2019?
My thinking: Late this year and early next year some of the 2017 e-golf owners will want to trade up to something newer, even if it's another brand.

My Assumption/hope: Prices for the 2017 will drop below 20K.

Any feedback from the community will be appreciated.

thanks

There's a bunch of people that would like a newer 2017... all with the same idea you have. I don't see the price being below 20k for a few years. Maybe when they are 2.5 to 3 years old.

Thanks for the response. I also may consider a 2016 model next year.

I assume their smaller batteries will lose value quicker...! Either way, I look forward to owning one of these cars next year.
Driving a Leaf now, enough said....!

Thanks

I am wondering the same thing . i have a 2017 model and lease is up in June of 2019. ( 2016 lemon car traded for 2017 model) I am seeing what the value will be if i try to sell it in a year or 2. i have a 2017 SE Urano grey with DC fast charge option.

Back