Want to buy: Silver or gray 2016 SEL Premium (SoCal)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldGil

Hi,

After doing a lot of research and a few test drives over the past few weeks, I’m convinced that my next car will be a 2016 e-Golf. I’m looking for a silver or gray car with the driver assist package. I’m keeping my eye on dealer listings, but also wanted to post here in case anyone is interested in selling.

I live in Torrance but don’t mind driving within LA County or Orange County to pick up if needed.

Thanks in advance!

Good luck finding one for sale with DAP. The Driver Assistance Package was "Late Availability" in the 2016 model year. Anyone who got one new probably had to go out of their way to get it and would be unlikely to part with it before the lease is up, or bought it originally knowing that they wanted to keep it longer term.

DAP was a rare find on the 2016s. When I shopped at Hayward in July 2016, they had over 50 SELs in stock but none with driver assistance. It's one of the reasons I just went with an SE.

I think I will be selling mine..2016 no DAP silver, 36k miles...great condition, no dents or scratches...minimal interior wear, as I used it for commuting only. 2 small windshield stars 3/4 inch each not in FOV, PM if interested.

miimura said:
Good luck finding one for sale with DAP. The Driver Assistance Package was "Late Availability" in the 2016 model year. Anyone who got one new probably had to go out of their way to get it and would be unlikely to part with it before the lease is up, or bought it originally knowing that they wanted to keep it longer term.

I had no idea how lucky I was when I found my preowned 2016 SEL with DAP. I wouldn't have specifically specced it, but now that I have it I am glad that I have it.

Back