Want To Swap -- Your 2017 e-Golf SE Lease for $$$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I currently own a 2017 e-Golf SEL, which is ideal for my 1,600mi monthly commute.

My wife is in need of a new car, and drives far fewer miles. I'd like to get into a cycle where we're leasing an EV for her so that we can trade up to newer technology every few years - and I keep racking up the miles on the e-Golf that we own. I've been scanning the popular lease swap websites, but no one has listed a 2017 e-Golf yet...only a handful of 2016s (she's opposed to the smaller battery).

With the 2018 e-Golfs now available - is there anyone who would be interested in getting out of their 2017 e-Golf lease and trading up to a 2018? Bonus if you're on the east coast (I'm in Ohio). Direct message me here or text me at 33O-6Z0-3I84 if you'd like to chat.

Thanks!
Matt

Good luck. The batteries on the 2017s and 2018s are the same size, so there's no practical reason for someone actively leasing a 2017 to move to a 2018.

johnnylingo said:
Good luck. The batteries on the 2017s and 2018s are the same size, so there's no practical reason for someone actively leasing a 2017 to move to a 2018.

Fair point. I know a LOT of people wanted to get the DAP on the 2017 and those were gone pretty quickly - so perhaps this is an opportunity for someone to upgrade to a 2018 w/DAP. Or maybe someone has a 2017 who now wants a Model 3. Never know!

Back