New E-Golf Owner in Toledo,OH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarviss84

Hello All,

I am very excited to be here, i just recently purchased a E-Golf from an online car dealer and they are delivering the car to me. I just wanted to know if anyone here on the forum is also from this area and has any experience with this EV. I checked the plug-share map for this area and there appears to be plenty of public charging available. I plan to use this EV for my work commute which is 5-6 mile away, and plan to use only public charging since i live in a apartment. What do you guys think?

Jarviss84 said:
Hello All,

I am very excited to be here, i just recently purchased a E-Golf from an online car dealer and they are delivering the car to me. I just wanted to know if anyone here on the forum is also from this area and has any experience with this EV. I checked the plug-share map for this area and there appears to be plenty of public charging available. I plan to use this EV for my work commute which is 5-6 mile away, and plan to use only public charging since i live in a apartment. What do you guys think?

With a commute that short, you'll have no problem staying charged up. Sign up with all of the various charging providers, and get their apps as well as PlugShare which you've already explored. PlugShare aggregates all of them, and lets people leave comments so you know about broken chargers in advance.

Back