No Departure Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how to delete the message "No Departure time" from the infotainment system. The dealer wasn't any help. The assistant Service Manager told to read the owners manual. I did that before I took the car in and after I talked to him. I Googled it and no answers. I don't think the Service Manage has a clue. Thanks

Thanks Jeremy1026. That's what bI have been doing, just thought there might be a way to totally delete the message. I am fine with ignoring it. Thanks again.

The infotainment system is different between the US model 2015 and 2016 cars. You didn't say which one you have. Actually, you didn't say whether you have a US model or EU model either. You also didn't say anything about your e-Manager settings. We need some or all of that information to be able to help you.

miimura said:
The infotainment system is different between the US model 2015 and 2016 cars. You didn't say which one you have. Actually, you didn't say whether you have a US model or EU model either. You also didn't say anything about your e-Manager settings. We need some or all of that information to be able to help you.

If it's a US model, sounds like a 2016 version. I have never noticed that showing up on the screen in my 2015 SEL. I can set it on Car net, however.

Old thread, but I have a similar question about this message. I have a 2016 USA SE. When I turn it off I get the message on the infotainment screen:

"No departure time,
Current range xx mi"

where xx is a number of miles.

The issue is the number of miles shown is very different from the number of miles shown on the regular range indicator at the lower right under the speedometer. For example, today when I turned the car off, the range indicator showed 48 miles remaining, but the message that popped up on the infotainment screen (that I described above) showed 29 miles. So my question is, what is the 29 miles referring to in this case?

My guess is that you are operating the car in Eco or Eco+ mode or have the HVAC turned off, which gives you more range than you would have in Normal mode with the HVAC set to 72 (AC on). If this is the case ,then I suspect the 29 miles range is what you would get in the energy hog modes vs the economy driving you are actually doing.

Interesting. I will make sure to have eco turned off and see if that makes any difference. Do you know if the 83 mile stated EPA range is based on eco, non-eco, or some mix?

Thanks

EPA range tests keep the car in all default settings. That means Normal mode, HVAC on (with AC on), set to 72 (this is a guess - I don’t know what temp the EPA cycle uses), D mode, auto headlights in auto position.

Back