Want To Buy E-golf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tengo

Hello Guys,I am Going To Buy E-Golf 2011-2016,I am Newbie So I have Some Questions,How Much Does Used E-golf (Odometer Like 10-30k Miles) Have range With Full Battery? If Battery Damaged How Much Does It Coast Repair Or Change? And Also When Is Reccomended To Change Batteries? on 50K miles or 60K Or When?
And Where Can I Buy Charger?I Need Becouse I am Going To Buy Salvage E-golf So Dont Think Auction Include Charger.
And One More question,Front-Rear Bumpers,Doors,And Other Outside Parts Will Fit From Other NOT ELECTRIC GOLF?
Thanks.

Tengo said:
Hello Guys,I am Going To Buy E-Golf 2011-2016,I am Newbie So I have Some Questions,How Much Does Used E-golf (Odometer Like 10-30k Miles) Have range With Full Battery? If Battery Damaged How Much Does It Coast Repair Or Change? And Also When Is Reccomended To Change Batteries? on 50K miles or 60K Or When?
And Where Can I Buy Charger?I Need Becouse I am Going To Buy Salvage E-golf So Dont Think Auction Include Charger.
And One More question,Front-Rear Bumpers,Doors,And Other Outside Parts Will Fit From Other NOT ELECTRIC GOLF?
Thanks.

Are you also considering buying a new one?
If you can find a 2017 new e-golf now in early 2018 you could find a good deal. The 2017s have the bigger batteries too.

New cars will include a $7,500 federal tax credit.

Depending where you are you may get additional state incentives.

A new 2017 SE could be found for about 27K. Once you include the incentives you could be below $20K... which is not too far from where used ones seem to be ($15-18K)

Back