Sell me your 2017 e-Golf SEL Premium with DAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a serious post.

I am looking to buy an 2017 e-Golf SEL Premium w/ Driver's Assist Package from someone in the US. I will take care of shipping the vehicle from where ever you are in the US.

I'm not concerned with the exterior/interior colors, so long as it's a 2017 e-Golf SEL Premium with the Driver's Assist Package.

Serious offers only. Please DM me ASAP with a copy of the original window sticker for proof.

YeGolf said:
They have 5 Premium but not sure if it is with DAP

They do not. You can tell by the price. DAP is a $1400 option so the MSRP will be closer to $39k.

From what I can tell searching Edmunds.com, those are the last 5 e-Golfs on the west coast.

timh18 said:
I wish I had the DAP package :(

I wanted it too for the Digital Cockpit but the only one around (at Stevens Creek) was being offered with a measly $1K discount. Instead I chose an $8K discount on an SEL Premium w/o DAP. If the 2018 e-Golfs ever show up they may have Digital Cockpit as a standard feature but I figured the discounts won't be near $8K for quite some time.

slk23 said:
timh18 said:
I wish I had the DAP package :(

I wanted it too for the Digital Cockpit but the only one around (at Stevens Creek) was being offered with a measly $1K discount. Instead I chose an $8K discount on an SEL Premium w/o DAP. If the 2018 e-Golfs ever show up they may have Digital Cockpit as a standard feature but I figured the discounts won't be near $8K for quite some time.

Yeah same here. It's not like I mind the analog dials, but digital would've been pretty cool.

Also, hello fellow SF area person!

Sorry boys,
Saw the DAPs running out and leased one before my 2015 lease was up.

Get em while they’re hot

The digi cockpit is nice. But the adaptive cruise and emergency breaking can be easily fooled.
Example, when turning around in my driveway the hood get close/touches a bush, darn car locks up all four wheels in antilock. Frightens the whatsit outta me every time.

Barry

Sure feeling a little better about negotiating 12k off of my 2015 SEL, right about now, that I bought. $25,200, before tax credit and rebate incentive here in CA. I own it outright for $15,200. 2 years and 8 months of ownership and 16,700 miles on it. The other day, after a full recharge back at home, where I always charge it, it showed 121 miles of range on a charge from the Guess O Meter. New, it showed 129 miles. That's why I stay away from those Fast Chargers. Save the Batteries!

YeGolf said:
https://www.stevenscreekvw.com/new-vehicles/e-golf/

They have 5 Premium but not sure if it is with DAP

And, any color you want, as long as it is black or white (or the one in pearl black). They are getting scarce it appears.

BarryMW said:
SBut the adaptive cruise and emergency breaking can be easily fooled.
Example, when turning around in my driveway the hood get close/touches a bush, darn car locks up all four wheels in antilock. Frightens the whatsit outta me every time.

I don't have DAP, but I find the front parking sensors tend to panic and send out false warnings in certain situations, mostly during stop and go traffic. VW needs to work on their programming.

Back