eGolf SEL dropped with Coilovers and 20"s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to give a shout out to the OP. Your car looks great! There are always going to be haters out there so just ignore them. I have a 2016 e-Golf SEL. I installed OEM GTI wheels with spacers and Neuspeed actually used my car as their prototype for their lowering springs. It turns out that the spring rate on the e-Golf is almost identical to the spring rate necessary for the Golf wagon so If you want springs for your car you can go with Neuspeed springs as they now have an application for the e-Golf due to fitment on my car or if you want to go with another brand then purchase the application for the wagon. On a side note I did switch out my rear shocks to OEM GTI shocks as they are stiffer and the car rides much better. I will try and come back to this thread and add a picture when I have one readily available. Thanks for sharing. Love the Urano Grey! I just bought my daughter a Urano Grey Passat R-Line.

Back