FOR SALE: 2016 VW e-Golf SE with DC Fast Charging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone,

I bit on a deal today and upgraded to a 2019 VW e-Golf SE with DAP. I am selling my 2016 VW e-Golf SE. The 2016 e-Golf is white and has tinted windows. It also has the red HOV stickers on them. I am located in Los Angeles (near Long Beach). It has under 18,000 miles (17,9xx. I'd give the exact mileage but the car is at my husband's office right now). I am selling it for $12,250. If you want more information, please PM me. I can send you pictures and answer questions. By the way, I have taken great care of it since it is my first EV. I have a level 2 charger at home that I used and I have never used it at a fast charging station (which I was told to use sparingly). We can both have a WIN WIN- I keep my 2019 e-Golf and you get a 2016 e-Golf after I've already negotiated a great deal and paid two years of payments on it.

Thanks for looking!

Thanks everyone for a great forum. I sold my car within 5 days. The guy who bought it arrived in a VW e-Golf SEL for the test drive. He leased his car and then bought it out. He liked the car so much he bought my SE for his wife to drive.

JoulesThief said:
Wonder if rondawg bought it?

Why would I have bought it? I am satisfied with my 2015 SEL. The only features the 2016’s have that mine doesn’t is CarPlay and the ability to set charge timers without CarNet. And that’s not enough for me to sell mine for a 2016.

Now for a 2017 or later I might. Or if this car had been for sale a year ago (my lease was ending July 2018) I would have considered it. But not now.

RonDawg said:
JoulesThief said:
Wonder if rondawg bought it?

Why would I have bought it? I am satisfied with my 2015 SEL. The only features the 2016’s have that mine doesn’t is CarPlay and the ability to set charge timers without CarNet. And that’s not enough for me to sell mine for a 2016.

Now for a 2017 or later I might. Or if this car had been for sale a year ago (my lease was ending July 2018) I would have considered it. But not now.

LOL, for your wife! ;-)

Back