What car did you give up to get your eGolf?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
miimura said:
1280px-Toyota_RAV4_EV_WAS_2012_0759.JPG

This was our exact ICE AWD. Clean all around with rust just starting to appear above the wheel wells after 12 years of VT winters... There were faux aluminum runner boards that kept the undercarriage clean from salt spray. Boxy commuter run-around-town kid hauler.

2007 Dodge Caliber. Literally one of the first ones built. The AWD was great, but there were endless little nuisance problems. In 12 years I put 210,000km on it. It served its purpose. I am so ready to say goodbye to gross gas burners. I just got my 2019 eGolf two days ago.

2011 VW MK6 GTI. it was a fun car but bad on gas for city driving. i had free charging at work so that pushed me to an egolf. The lease deal was great for my budget. I will keep going EV for my daily commuter car and weekend SUV will be gas / hybrid .

I traded in my 2017 6-speed manual Mazda 3. When my wife and I moved to the burbs, we had to get a second car. I snagged a good deal on the Mazda, and liked it, but I kind of settled. It wasn't a hatch, which I wanted; and it wasn't the color that I wanted. So I wasn't thrilled with it.

I always liked the idea of an electric car and tested pretty much every one available at the time (so no Niro). For my money, the E-Golf was the best combo of luxury, range, and looks. I just picked it up last Saturday and love it!

Back