2017 SEL for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1485

Hi e-Golfers!

I love my 2017 SEL, but my job requires me to head to SFO on a regular basis now and it's juuuust far enough where I get a little range anxiety if I'm not able to find a plug at the airport. It's black, tan interior, 6,500 miles, very good condition. Does anyone know anyone that might be interested? I live in North Bay near Sonoma/Napa, but could meet wherever it makes sense.

timh18 said:
Haha yeah that might help :) $23K!

Good luck with that, I think most folks will be able to get a new 2019 down to 33k in price, plus the 7500 tax credit, plus the 2500 rebate from the state of CA. In other words a brand new car, not a 2 year old car, for $23k.

JoulesThief said:
Good luck with that, I think most folks will be able to get a new 2019 down to 33k in price, plus the 7500 tax credit, plus the 2500 rebate from the state of CA. In other words a brand new car, not a 2 year old car, for $23k.

I seem to recall someone who was selling a 2015 SEL became upset about posts about expired carpool stickers, charging limitations, etc. that could discourage prospective buyers from considering said vehicle. Must have been my imagination.

2016golfse said:
JoulesThief said:

I seem to recall someone who was selling a 2015 SEL became upset about posts about expired carpool stickers, charging limitations, etc. that could discourage prospective buyers from considering said vehicle. Must have been my imagination.

Yeah, selling an e-Golf here is a bad idea, too many libtards thinking a sticker has some sort of value when all you are buying is a used car. The e-golf is great on surface streets, it sucks the battery down, doing over 55, in regular lanes or HOV lanes, anywhere.

I'd love to do 55 in the HOV lane, perfectly legal. Like all the assholes passing on the right, in the right hand lanes at 75 or 80 while merging traffic from the on ramp is trying to get in to the flow at 40 to 55 or 60 mph. Too many faux drivers still thinking that driving a real car is like the video game Need for Speed.

Back