“Inspection Due” message

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Image7801

Hello everyone -

I have a 2017 eGolf SEL with about 14,700 miles on it. I am getting a “Inspection Due in xx Days” message (right now it’s saying “due in 17 days”). As I am in Arizona, I am not aware that any dealers yet have the capability to work on the eGolf, and am concerned about what this message means. Has anyone had this “Inspection” done, and what does it entail? It’s not really possible to get my car to California for service. I’m going to call my local VW dealer and ask them, but wanted to see if anyone on here has done this inspection...

VW North Scottsdale now has at least one eGolf-certified tech.

My eGolf has 52,000 miles on it - I remember getting that message but they cleared it when I had a TSB done. Haven't had that message since...

Spektre said:
VW North Scottsdale now has at least one eGolf-certified tech.

My eGolf has 52,000 miles on it - I remember getting that message but they cleared it when I had a TSB done. Haven't had that message since...

Great, thanks for the info. Just talked to Peoria VW (closest to me) and they told me that the Inspection Due message is a European thing, then looked up how to clear it in the iMid system. They don’t have anyone qualified to work on the eGolf (nor were they aware that any dealers in AZ are, but they’ve only ever seen one in their shop). I’ll give it a try tonight...

Same message here. Just got my 2016 se a few days ago. Will be taking to north Scottsdale vw and hopefully thru can just clear it.

Back