New E-Golf deals in and around Bay area - San Francisco, CA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can some one point me to the latest available leasing deals for E-Golf in and around Bay area. Norther california. I am looking to buy one this weekend and was wondering if I can get any references.

Thanks

calllokesh said:
Can some one point me to the latest available leasing deals for E-Golf in and around Bay area. Norther california. I am looking to buy one this weekend and was wondering if I can get any references.

Thanks
CL shows fremont selling one with $1000 miles for $19k.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ctd/5526562208.html

You might want to check that out.

Sunnyvale VW is currently running a "Special" on the 2016 e-Golf SE with Fast Charge for $79/mo + tax. However, it's not that great of a deal considering the customer cash of $4,535 required. The equivalent deal is like this:

$2,500 down (offset later by CA rebate)
($4535-2500)/36 + $79 = $135.52
Cap Reduction Tax=$875/36 = $24.30
Monthly Payment tax = $135.52 * 8.75% = $11.86

Total monthly payment = $171.68

That doesn't include the registration and other misc. fees either.

johnnylingo said:
A co-worker just leased a 2016 SE no fast charger at Sunnyvale. He said he got $130/month, $2000 down, with the 10k/year package.
Seriously? This doesn't sound right considering VW lowered the factory cash.

This is what he said. Originally they had quoted $99/month / $2500 down / 22.5k miles ($5900), then while he was shopping around, the car he was looking at "sold". So essentially they worked out a compromise where he paid $650 more but got 30k miles.

The current advertised offer there is $69/month + $4500 down = $6900. So, it would appear that there was a $1000 dealer incentive that has expired.

He's pretty happy with the SE; the only complaint is no cruise control.

http://www.capitolvolkswagen.com/incentives/volkswagen/index.htm?selectedModel=e-Golf&selectedBodyStyle=Hatchback

http://www.capitolvolkswagen.com/specials/lease.htm

Check each local dealerships on line website and look at tabs labeled "finance" and pick your model. Then the OP will have their answers.

johnnylingo said:
This is what he said. Originally they had quoted $99/month / $2500 down / 22.5k miles ($5900), then while he was shopping around, the car he was looking at "sold". So essentially they worked out a compromise where he paid $650 more but got 30k miles.

The current advertised offer there is $69/month + $4500 down = $6900. So, it would appear that there was a $1000 dealer incentive that has expired.

That seems to be sunnyvale's favorite trick.

When I was shopping one guy told me a price over the phone and when I called back got a different guy but told him what I was "quoted" and he flipped his lid. His voice got agitated, he was very adamant that I had not received a "quote," and under no circumstances should I consider anything said over the phone to me to be a "quote."

This was when they had the $59 dollar deal going on. He also asked if I was a friend of someone's who had referred me, well actually asked was not accurate he more or less assumed that I had been sent in by [some name] (he asked "you're a friend of Rick's right?") and I just went along with it. uh, yeah, sure, he's my buddy... In any case, he then went on to say, well you know that was a one-time kind of deal, but if you can come in here I'm sure we can get something worked out.

I was already dealing with Murrieta at the time down and my sales manager there was explaining there was no way they could do that deal and that she was all in on the deal we were working on. I read the web ad closer and sure enough in the fine print it said all kinds of things but mainly interesting was that the price was limited to one VIN only.

bizzle said:
johnnylingo said:

That seems to be sunnyvale's favorite trick.

When I was shopping one guy told me a price over the phone and when I called back got a different guy but told him what I was "quoted" and he flipped his lid. His voice got agitated, he was very adamant that I had not received a "quote," and under no circumstances should I consider anything said over the phone to me to be a "quote."

This was when they had the $59 dollar deal going on. He also asked if I was a friend of someone's who had referred me, well actually asked was not accurate he more or less assumed that I had been sent in by [some name] (he asked "you're a friend of Rick's right?") and I just went along with it. uh, yeah, sure, he's my buddy... In any case, he then went on to say, well you know that was a one-time kind of deal, but if you can come in here I'm sure we can get something worked out.

I was already dealing with Murrieta at the time down and my sales manager there was explaining there was no way they could do that deal and that she was all in on the deal we were working on. I read the web ad closer and sure enough in the fine print it said all kinds of things but mainly interesting was that the price was limited to one VIN only.

The old Bait and Switch technique.

Back