What are 2015 SEL Premium going for now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good, glad you are happy and in your new e-Golf! Congratulations!

First order of business is to have all drivers read the owners manual cover to cover, before operating.... it's just good common sense to do so. You'd be surprised how many people show up here without reading it first, when it appears they are too lazy to crack the book and read it themselves. IMHO, it's inexcusable.

If you plan on charging from home with the timed charging feature, there are lots of threads you can search for here to find out which brands work. I use a Juicebox 40, because it's one of the few that the timed delay charge feature on Car-net works on.

Cclcal said:
forbin404 said:
Cclcal said:
Yeah, I knew about the 100 mile free tow, but I was not going to do that on the first night I drive the car.

Shipping was an option but easier to find something within range....

AAA tows 10 miles. 250 only if you are upgraded I believe.

I asked VW santa monica to flatbed it to san diego and they said they dont do that.
Oh well.
I did think I could drive to various dealers and charge but it was getting late and kids had school the next day.

Im happy w my Murrieta experience....

Nowadays, this drive, if you have the SAE DC charge port and 7.2 kw charger on board, is very doable. Stop at Crevier BMW in Santa Ana for a 40-50 minute Level 2 DC recharge, then stop at Encinitas BMW to do the same, in their used car parking lot. Make sure you are there during business hours that the BMW dealership is open. There might even be a few VW dealerships now with these Charge Point chargers. Make sure the dealership you buy your car from Activates your free ChargePoint card first, before you drive off the lot in your new e-Golf.

Back