"Since last charge" has gone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmayoort

....Now it sows "since refuel", and the "charge settings" has disappear as well....Anybody with this same issue?

Something probably switched your settings in the Body Control Module. Drop in voltage, memory fail problem, who knows. Take it in to the dealership so they can resolve it. Or it's in a Infotainment center module in your glovebox that needs either resetting or R &R is my guess.

It would help if you'd give year and model of your e-golf and where you are from, as we can't read minds on what you own.

Also, it appears you've been messing around with VCDS and going in to Adaptation. Which means it's highly probably YOU changed something in the settings, and didn't write down the original settings. Try to find it and fix it yourself. I see this constantly with people that tinker with VCDS that don't know what they are doing.

I don´t know the reason why you´re always against the rest of the world, but it´s up to you.
Yes, I changed some settings with the vcds, and after that, it still working.
My e-golf is an european version, we only have one model to choose...

Why don't you take it to the dealership. Barring that, see if you can find a "Factory default" reset button somewhere in your infotainment system.

When you use VCDS and make adaptations or changes, they specifically state to do a scan, write down the original settings before making any changes, so that you have the original settings, in writing. Did you follow their instructions?

dmayoort said:
....Now it sows "since refuel", and the "charge settings" has disappear as well....Anybody with this same issue?

Which display are you looking at?

For the one in front of the steering wheel, the up/down button on the end of the wiper stalk controls what is displayed in the center area and the button on the bottom of the stalk switches between Since Last Charge and Since Refuel.

Back