What is this screen? (Range monitor)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't find anything in the manual or online explaining what the Range monitor screen is actually showing, anyone have a clue, specifically to the "Potential" part.

Yh6xPRc.png

Owner's manual, page 274. It's essentially saying if you went from Eco to Eco+, you could get an extra 4 miles of range.

Of course, the manual also says you should not change modes while driving. Hmmmm :lol:

johnnylingo said:
Owner's manual, page 274. It's essentially saying if you went from Eco to Eco+, you could get an extra 4 miles of range.

Of course, the manual also says you should not change modes while driving. Hmmmm :lol:

I'd change that to "while moving". But I'm not a lawyer.

johnnylingo said:

I figured it out, that is part of it. It also adds to the potential when you turn on electronics like the heat or heated seats. So I guess +0 is the best to hope for.

Touch the "Potential" part and it will tell you how much each system is impacting range.

I think it's either a stupid or at least pointless screen.

Back