Car-net not working after update?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else have the VW car-net app not working after the latest update I just wanted to see if I was the only one or if it was affecting others

shawner123 said:
Anyone else have the VW car-net app not working after the latest update I just wanted to see if I was the only one or if it was affecting others
As I said in the other thread the Android version is down to 3 functions now. (Updated 4am)

Yup, they apparently are trying to enforce the distinction between car net basic, and the eve functions only level. They didn't get it right, as various Ev functions that were under the remote section (like the consumption graph) while on the web page aren't accessible with the app.

rjnerd said:
Yup, they apparently are trying to enforce the distinction between car net basic, and the eve functions only level. They didn't get it right, as various Ev functions that were under the remote section (like the consumption graph) while on the web page aren't accessible with the app.

Yeah I can't even view my battery level or charging status, climate control, or anything for that matter, I am also a full subscriber.

I'm on Android version 7.1.1, Car-Net version 2.2.1 and everything is working just fine.

Back