Mitsu i-MiEV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought a Used 'i', black. It was cheap, so I figured it is a nice extra car once the 200+ miles come out.

I was hoping for a VW, but I just don't want to spend that much just yet. They still have quirks to de-bug.

There will eventually be stickers all over the car, so if you see me here in MA beep and wave.
If you drive by Emerson Hospital on Rt2, I am parked right in that corner at the lights, where my Maroon f-350 used to be
:)

I drive alone Rt 62 to get there and am around Bedford, Billerica, Burlington, Lexington.

Let me know if you all meet for an EV get together !! I wanna go ! Just don't frown when you see my jellybean car ;)

How are you liking the Mitsubishi electric at the one month anniversary?
I am 3 months into owning the VW e-golf and still in the honeymoon phase. I drive it every day and I am loving the hell out of it.

I just got an e-Golf as well and loving it... The e-Golf is primarily for my wife. I am keeping a close eye on the used car market for a 2nd EV and have been watching for a Leaf or possibly an i-Miev.

Really hoping to see used prices drop further on the Leafs when the new model comes out.

Love it. It's fun , tiny and cute ;)

For a used 2012 with 8k miles for $8600, how can you go wrong !
My commute is 16 miles round trip so that is just fine.
Plug in at home every 2-3 days (depending on where else I go) with outside 120v, nothing bigger or fancier.

And like I said, once the 200 miles EV comes out I will get one of those. And my Daughter will get the 'i' for back and forth to school.. maybe.

Love the VW, but with so many "issues" and still not far enough of a total Per-Charge mile (like 200 per "tank") I will wait.
Wish VW kept the liquid cooled/heated battery, that would have been the best !

Back