My 2016 SE lease

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jntgould

Hi everyone! We came home Friday night with a 2016 egolf SE in midnight blue. No fastcharger. Wrote a check for $2500 out the door. Our 36 month lease is for 10k miles a year. Monthly payment is $150 tax included.

Jntgould said:
Hi everyone! We came home Friday night with a 2016 egolf SE in midnight blue. No fastcharger. Wrote a check for $2500 out the door. Our 36 month lease is for 10k miles a year. Monthly payment is $150 tax included.

What dealership gave you this deal.

I could have had a similar deal but I had to have an SEL with drive assist. Oh well it is less than my Mercedes B EV.

GlennD said:
I could have had a similar deal but I had to have an SEL with drive assist. Oh well it is less than my Mercedes B EV.

If you ever drive at night, you'll really appreciate those LED headlights. The 7.2 kwh charger pack, at least for me, was a must have feature also. The energy efficient heater in so cal is marginal benefit, most just turn the seat heaters on instead to save the batteries. Leather steering wheel with full phone functions and cruise control is nice too, as well as touch to lock and unlock. If you've locked your doors and put your finger on the indentation in the door handle, that will roll all the windows up automatically also. A lot of really little nice touches on the SEL.... hidden Easter eggs, so to speak.

Jntgould said:
Downtown LA VW

I think I saw you there. I was test driving the SEL. A family that just walked out. I was told they just picked up an SE. Around closing time. Pretty sure. haha

rieuk said:
Jntgould said:
Downtown LA VW

I think I saw you there. I was test driving the SEL. A family that just walked out. I was told they just picked up an SE. Around closing time. Pretty sure. haha

Yup! That was us. You must have been test driving that black SEL...

Back