sunscreen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkuballa

I would like to order the foldable Covercraft sunscreen for my 2019 eGolf SEL. Covercraft shows various Golf models on their website, like: Golf, Golf Alltrack, Golf R, Golf SportWagen, GTI in S, SE and SEL variants. But no "eGolf". I'm hoping one of these models is close enough and the screen would fit. But I am not familiar with these different Golf models. Does anybody know which of these Golf models is closest to the 2019 eGolf SEL with respect to accessories?

Regards,
Werner

The eGolf uses the same basic body shell as the 5 door hatchback versions. The Sportwagen/Alltrack/"Variant" (German name)/"Estate" (UK name) use the station wagon body shell. S/SE/SEL are just trim level names and I believe are only used for the US market cars.

The only factory accessory I know of that's different on the eGolf are the floor mats. The ones from gas/diesel Golfs will NOT fit the eGolf, due to a pronounced hump beneath the seats that extends out into the footwell. The eGolf's front floor mats are smaller for that reason.

I thought sunscreen was an SPF rating like SPF 30 or SPF 50, sometimes waterproof. I think the OP is talking about a sun shade.

I am talking about Covercraft's "UVS100 Premier Series Custom Suncreen" for the VW Golf ($83.-)

https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/product/uvs100-premier-series-custom-sunscreen.UVP

I bought this sunscreen for my Ford Escape many years ago and I absolutely love it. It fits perfectly and it is easy to put up and to take down.

Back