1. On board charger
2. Coolant for drive motor, power electronics, on board charger, heater core, etc. (any part that has a coolant line), but not the battery pack as the pack is passively cooled.
3. PTC heater (electric resistance heater) for the cabin. It runs when the heat pump (if your car has it) can't move enough heat from the ambient air into the coolant.
4. Power electronics, including rectifier (high voltage battery pack DC to AC converter to power drive motor), DC to DC converter (to charge 12 V battery), regen power routing, etc.
5. Drive motor (what makes the car move and provides regen braking).
6. Brake fluid reservoir.
7. Not sure.
8. Some sort of valve (not sure what 8 is really referring to).
9. windshield washer fluid line .
2017 e-Golf LE, Multi Coat White with Black Vegan Leather interior