Tire Suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msvphoto

Time for some new shoes. Undecided what to get. Michelins are on sale at Costco in October so leaning that way even though I have used mostly Bridgestone and General lately. BF Goodrich (a Michelin brand now) also on sale at Costco.

Looking to improve handling and braking somewhat without a big range hit. I own three fun ICE cars and my wife is the primary driver of the eGolf so HP and UHP are pretty much off the table. Focusing on "Touring" tires. Car currently has 50k old Contis (originals) in the back and some Fuzion VR rated things in the front that were put on either by the VW dealer or former lease holder prior to turn in. I'm thinking Michelin X Tour, Michelin Defender, Michelin Premier AS, or BF Goodrich Advantage TA Sport might all be good options. Anyone tried any of these on an eGolf?

I have General Altimax RT43s on my Audi 4000 quattro and they have been great, but leaning towards the longer life Michelin options.

Back