Looking to Buy/Lease 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DasCC

I'm in the market for a 2019 e-Golf. Haven't really followed any of the changes since getting my 2015. When looking at the configurator online, the 2019 models have a GTI looking grill inside of the DRL "C" lights but the '18s look more like earlier models.

One of the dealers I've been looking at has a bunch of 2019s but with the 2018 grill, Was this a mid-year change, or do they have a bunch of mislabeled 2018s?

also if anyone has a sales person in the SFO/SJC are they recommend please let me know. My long time sales guy changed brands so I'll be working with someone new this time.

The strakes in the c-shaped lights was a mid year change for a 2019 models made January 2019 or later.

I’d recommend waiting until next month and hope dealers will do the $11k-$12.5k off again.

I believe the strakes around the LED lights (GTI) started around e-Golfs assembled after Nov of 2018 for the 2019 model year. Mine was assembled in Sept & does not have the strakes.

Back