Planning a trip, what to expect Vancouver to Seattle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eGolfwhip

I have just purchased my new 2020 eGolf. I would like to drive it to Seattle. Has anyone driven this route? When should i expect to recharge it, based on driving from Vancouver to Seattle? How many times should I plan that I would have to charge the vehicle before arriving in Seattle if I take I-5 and drive the speed limit.

Use Plugshare or Abetterrouteplanner. This is an easy one stop trip for the e-Golf if you drive conservatively. I saw a good place to stop for a DCFC is the Whole Foods Market in Bellingham, but you should plan it for yourself to see what fits your needs. Have fun!

I was about to correct you re: 2020 before realizing you're from Canada where you actually do get to enjoy the 2020 e-Golf!

https://www.vwmodels.ca/2020/egolf/?vw_bp=bD1tJnM9MSZicD0xJnNnYz0wJm93bD0wJnNnaj0wJnNjcj0xJm09MCZ5PTIwMjAmZmE9Z29sZiZtYT1lZ29sZiZ0YT1jb21mb3J0bGluZSZ0NjA9MSZsYW5nPWVuX2NhJnByb3Y9QkM=

Nice that in Canada you get two years of included DCFC. VW ceased e-Golf production so you may not have much time to buy a new one.

Back