Group of EVs on street

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was driving around in Southern California when I realized that I was the third EV sitting at the light. In front of me was a Bolt and in the left turn lane an electric Fiat. While it common to see four or five Prius at an intersection this was a first for me. Maybe one day soon this will be a common sight across most countries.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/stUCKBinQAwhvt416

I see it only around free public EVSE units here. New electric vehicle owners that are bitter drivers that didn't get there first, trying to pull the plug on other electric drivers, especially Teslas, it seems. Or the Tesla drivers are parking in close to entrance mall EVSE charging units and not recharging at all?

The whole idea of free electricity to drive your electric car is unsustainable. Tesla has done a disservice to electric car owners with their business model.

Happens here in Santa Cruz a lot too. Three e-Golfs at the same traffic signal (River St and Hwy 1) a couple weeks ago. See lots of Teslas, Fiats, Bolts, Leafs, and e-Golfs here all the time and I'm not surprised. EVs are everywhere here.

Back