VW Video: Charging the e-Golf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, did anyone get their free ChargePoint card with their new 2015 e-Golf? I sure didn't. What's up with that VW of America?

JoulesThief said:
Wow, did anyone get their free ChargePoint card with their new 2015 e-Golf? I sure didn't. What's up with that VW of America?
Yes, it came in a very nice glossy printed folio in the glove compartment. I never activated those cards because I had a spare from my existing ChargePoint account.

miimura said:
JoulesThief said:
Yes, it came in a very nice glossy printed folio in the glove compartment. I never activated those cards because I had a spare from my existing ChargePoint account.

Nope, I didn't get that either, in my glove box. But I have opened an account with them and activated one of my two cards.

JoulesThief said:

I received the free ChargePoint cards. I haven't activated them because I already have a free account. They'll send free cards to anyone, right? Aren't all ChargePoint accounts free until you plug into a charge station that isn't?

Back