Can I have 2 Timers set for same days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msvphoto

After charge module replacement and some firmware updates I have very reliable timer charging happening with our ClipperCreek HCS40. Don't want to risk messing with a good thing, but, it would be nice on these cold (for California) and damp mornings to have the car ready for my wife to leave in rather than cold and fogged up.

Charging ends at 5:30am. I normally am walking out to get the newspaper (I know, what's that) early enough to confirm the car is charging (inherent mistrust from before the charge module was replaced) just in case I need to get some manual charge time in before PG&E EV A plan rates jump at 7:00am. The timer profile is the standard, setup for charging only, 5:30am departure time, all 7 days.

My wife normally leaves for work around 8:00am. Can I set a second timer profile for weekdays, 8:00am departure time, climate and defrost on?

CarNet's website and lack of help/documentation is unclear on this. I'll experiment some, but thought I would ask the forum to see if/how anyone else is doing this.

I guess the next best bet is to manually turn on climate control and defrost via the app around 7:45am. (Will that feature die without a paid membership?)

Yes you can if they are two different types (Charging and Climate)

That's how I do it.

Thank you for the confirmation. That's how I thought it should work, but wasn't sure.

Of course now my wife tells me she doesn't want anything more automatic turned on to worry about. Her daily driver so her choice.

Back