Speed governor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So your the douche they warned us about, I feel honored to get your attention right off the bat! Now back to the question at hand!!!

The problem is you, not the limiter on the car. You adapt to the cars, the car doesn't adapt to you.

The VW engineers took mediocrity into account in the design. They build it for the least common denominator dim witted "can't fix stupid" driver out there, and dumb it down to that level. But we continue to design better idiot drivers, somehow. Which is why automated parking and automated driving cars are coming our way. The days of driving for fun or sport are coming to an end.

I have to post this occasionally because JoulesThief cannot understand that his off topic assaults are unwelcome. Here is how you block a troll:

You can ignore a user by going to their profile and clicking "Add foe" under their name.

For example, if you were tired to JT's irascibility, you could click on this link to add him to your ignore list. (It gives you a chance to confirm/cancel.) While it is very unfortunate that such means are necessary, my personal experience has been greatly improved since I did so.

dsiler3 said:
Hi.... New here! Reading through all the back and forth on this subject of what's legal and what's not has anyone been able to fix the problem??

No idea but I hope someone figures it out soon. It's one of the reasons I miss my TDI.

This has been figured out.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 9.53.20 PM.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 3,651
Back