Confirmed VCDS Tweaks for eGolf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cbh123 said:
Has anyone figured out how to set the hvac to keep previous setting and not default to 22C every start?

http://www.myvwegolf.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1128

- choose module 8 (auto HVAC)
- Go to adaptions
- choose "cut-in behaviour"
- select active AND check soft reset
- press ok

Now it gets interesting. Most likely you will receive an error with a message like "function not supported in active session". Press ok. The module will soft reset itself (climatronic goes black for 3 seconds).

- select active again (don't exit the module)
- press ok
- the controller should accept the request!

Cbh123 said:
I understand the dealer approach. They are a bit far and inconvenient fore me.

I have VCDS and I’d like to just disable the auto setpoint at home,

If anyone has the actual adaptations or coding that works I’d appreciate sharing that info or a link if it is available somewhere I have not looked

It can be done on earlier year models but I have not yet found a way on my 2018. I have also posted this question on the Rosstech forums with no luck.

Does this work on a 17 year model? There was some discussion it did not.

NurStrom said:
Cbh123 said:
Has anyone figured out how to set the hvac to keep previous setting and not default to 22C every start?

http://www.myvwegolf.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1128

- choose module 8 (auto HVAC)
- Go to adaptions
- choose "cut-in behaviour"
- select active AND check soft reset
- press ok

Now it gets interesting. Most likely you will receive an error with a message like "function not supported in active session". Press ok. The module will soft reset itself (climatronic goes black for 3 seconds).

- select active again (don't exit the module)
- press ok
- the controller should accept the request!

Was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to turn on the DRL strips in the headlights similar to the MK7.5 GTI or R?

Has anyone figured out how to turn on the DRL strips in the headlights similar to the mk7.5 GTIor R ?

Back