e-manager icon disappeared?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xchopp

Suddenly the e-manager icon is missing from my Android car-net app (I think? also Destinations?). On the app only Remote, Manage, and Setup icons are shown. At any rate, there used to be four -- and I could see my trips. Anyone else have this issue and/or know why? I do not think that the app was updated. Perhaps it is just site downtime and the icons and trip data will be restored when the site comes back up?

I've been having the same issue all day. Not good!

Charging can still be successfully started via the website, but my e-golf has transformed into a sedan :cry:
TQzWrA0.png

(yes, my hatch is left open)

Exact same deal for me. Android, mobile site, and on my computer. Tried logging in around 10pm last night, but it was down for maintenence, and this morning mine became a sedan too!

My charging today only showed range, not amount of time left to complete recharging. I'll give it a few days before grousing about it.

My charging today only showed range, not amount of time left to complete recharging. I'll give it a few days before grousing about it. Galaxy Note 4, Verizon, Android 5.1.1 based operating system.

OK everything is back where it ought to be and car-net is working well again. It must have been the app's response to issues with the server/database.

Back