Checking battery health with OBDeleven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I know this has been posted many times before but I just tried to check the battery health of my 2016 EGolf SEL. My obdeleven software received an update and now I can’t find where to get the information.

What’s the easiest way to check the current health of my battery?

Thanks in advance 🙏

Are you sure, that was something what show such number - SOH of main battery? We solve this, that SOH what is shown in gateway is for 12V battery.

The best way is estimate SOH from long trip and consumption of egolf. Or quite good level of estimation if from gateway - HV-EM_Energy_information.

Thanks for the reply. I don’t have “ HV-EM_Energy_information” available under gateway??? Could it be somewhere else or is there another variable I can look for?

Thanks again

Maybe check the high voltage battery section? I'm a bit rusty on OBDEleven. The data is in there, you just need to look a bit more.

juicedwagen said:
Thanks for the reply. I don’t have “ HV-EM_Energy_information” available under gateway??? Could it be somewhere else or is there another variable I can look for?

Thanks again

You have to go to gateway -> live data -> HV-EM_Energy_information

Back