2019 model Car Net still on Verizon or is it on AT&T?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering if the 2019 model e-Golf is still on the Verizon network or was it on the AT&T network? I had heard somewhere Hughes Telematics was no longer using Verizon (their parent company) and using AT&T instead.

Along these lines, is there any place I can pull the IMSI and or MSISDN no for this service?

coupedncal1 said:
Just wondering if the 2019 model e-Golf is still on the Verizon network or was it on the AT&T network? I had heard somewhere Hughes Telematics was no longer using Verizon (their parent company) and using AT&T instead.

Along these lines, is there any place I can pull the IMSI and or MSISDN no for this service?

It was mentioned by our sales rep in February that Carnet was over the Verizon network. However, I am in VT with an AT&T carrier for my cell (which is lacking & horrible with 4G almost all over the state), Carnet (even when I use the web version with my ISP on my laptop) takes forever to communicate with my car.

A few colleagues who have Verizon report better service, not much though.

I'd love to be able to do what you are looking to do. Make VW Jailbreak your e-Golf & then slide in a SIM card for a carrier of choice.

Back