Any eGolf owners in Florida

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranchofla

I recently purchased a 2106 eGolf from a dealer in central Florida who sells off lease vehicles. I believe this car came from CA as it has the CA HOV stickers on it. I am sure there will be other states in which some of the big off lease dealers will be selling these cars in as they come off lease.

Just curious if anyone else who has bought one in Florida has made it here yet...

Rancho
2016 eGolf
Leon County FL

There's a few more of the pre-loved off-lease e-Golfs kicking around FL. I saw them running through the off lease sites last spring and summer. My wife and I actually test drove one before we bought "Fahrvergnügen" brand new. (image below)

I have a 2019 e-Golf SE. :D It runs on sunshine thanks to our grid tied PV array.
BtZ5LjG.jpg

My e-Golf is by far one of the least expensive "exotic cars" in Palm Beach this winter... But it's a blast to drive!!
As you can see, the Astana wheels came off to make room for something sportier. Were you the one who sold a set of Astana wheels on CL a few months ago?

I just bought a "new" 2019 e-Golf. I bought it from a dealer in CT and had it shipped.

I just got it, but it is a blast so far. My first EV. Certainly not my last.

I'm in Boca Raton.

I wouldn't be the least surprised if the 3 of us are the only e-Golf owners in Florida.

Florida had the 4th highest sales of EVs in the country last year, and besides Teslas, there are almost no other models for sale. Meaning they were almost all Teslas.

Why would the car companies not market here? Limited charging infrastructure. So who is going to act first? The car companies or the charging companies?

Back